My First EXperience With Blog
Ohh....Finally I Did It... :)
Yes I am a blogger now..!! :D :D
I heard about blog earlier but didn't know anything except the word "Blog". Today I've learned about it from our teacher such as what the blog is, the characteristics of blog and where do the blogs fit in learning etc. and then I realized the importance of it .
As we the students who are doing the course " Technology in ELT" are supposed to write at least a blog within minimum 200 words in a day, it will help us to present ourselves in front of other people,so that other people can evaluate our views through appreciations or criticisms.
I am quite excited about it and want to see myself as other bloggers whom show their innovative ideas, opinions, notions etc. I do believe that it will nourish me so that I could be able to learn from others we well as spread out my limited knowledge among others.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home