Saturday, 5 July 2014

First Formal Presentation at BRAC University

It was on 26th June when for the first time I participated on a presentation formally at Brac University and ed to make a final outcome of my presentation.

Then on presentation day, the teacher did not force anyone & told anyone can present as his/her wish. when I found that no one is going, I thought I should go because I had made the whole presentation in such way where I was confidant about my theories as well as how theories were connected with my activities of developing professionals. Then I went & just presented what I made. As sir's feedback & my classmates' feedback it was not bad at all. So I was so happy with my first formal presentation at BRAC university.
the name of the course was "Leadership & Management". The classes were going in a very good way where the class went through with interactions between students & teacher. At a meanwhile we were informed by the teacher about our presentation & as we all have earlier experiences on presentation, it seemed not a tough thing. The good thing was, our instructor informed us almost 15 days ago. Then when I had started to think about presentation, I became too nervous because it was a quite new experience of mine where I had to be a head of an English teaching organization & then find out some sectors wh
ere professional development is necessary and then from those, I had to select one & go through the whole process like how I would develop them ( training, mentoring, coaching etc), the time, the duration, the employees etc. So in the class, along my few mates I told our teacher to discuss about how to proceed with the presentation. we were so lucky that our teacher gave us so many extra times for discussing as well as we can contact with him over e-mail & the main thing is he never feel disturbed rather became happy when we ask him. One more interesting thing, I found in my teacher's tendency is that, whenever students ask any question, he tries to find out the result by themselves through asking many related question. Ultimately we the students take part to answer our own questions. Then by doing a lot of works regarding presentation, I was succe

1 Comments:

At 9 August 2014 at 09:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

i also very excited and nervous as well. your presentation was good.you present all theories,that was good. (y)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home