First Written Examination at Brac University
I have given a written exam for the first time at Brac university. The name of the course was " syllabus, material, design and evaluation". For the last two days I was so tensed about the exam. The whole syllabus for the exam was completed by our knowledgeable teacher named "Hamidur Rahman". As I am not used to with the writing style, length , question pattern, marks distribution of the institution, I was a bit confused about the exam. Then today at 3 pm I have participated in the exam and after finishing the exam I was feeling so relaxed. I was not feeling relaxed for the performance of my exam rather for keeping me far from the tension of exam ,though I have lots of task pending such as tomorrow at 9 am I have to go to DEVPRO(trainning centre) for teaching the BRAC managers where I just got the lesson plan for it. I am not prepared yet. Besides this, I have to complete the task of wiki where I am supposed to do it within day after tomorrow. I have collected all the materials & I just need to make them organized. In addition, in my syllabus & material course, sir gave an assignment where the students have to evaluate a curriculum on the basis of our context and this assignment should be submitted within next week. so lots of pending work but I am feeling relaxed by finishing one mid term exam.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home