Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Pleasant or Unpleasant Situation..??!!

Normally when guests come in my home, I become happy because I can pass some good times with them. One important thing is, I have to give them time as they stay for few days & then go away. But in this time I am really confused to take decision whether the coming of guests( few of my cousins) in my home is pleasant or unpleasant..?!!



The week starts with my teaching to DEVPRO( Training centre) for 2 days (Sunday & Monday) on belhalf of the course of "Teaching Pracicum". In addition, Monday was the last date for submitting my wiki-page where I had to open a wiki-page for the first time in life,on behalf of the course of  "Use of Technology in ELT". Then the next day(Tuesday), I was again struggling with wiki where I could not able to do the whole thing correctly. After that in Wednesday, I mean today I have to give time on a lesson where I will have a quiz on it on next Friday. As I have classes on 3 days( Thursday, Friday & Saturday) in a week, within these days I am not able to do all the activities I am supposed to do because my classes starts at noon & finish almost at evening. In addition I have a teaching session on next Saturday as well as an assignment submission on behalf of the course of "syllabus, material, curriculum & evaluation". So now should I give focus on my quiz or assignmnet or prepare myself for teaching or give time to the guests..??!!!
                                                                                                                                                                      


Its really hard to face this kind of situations where every time my consciousness is poking me to do one work (regarding study) but I have to do other works because that's also my duty (give time to the guests). The guests who came yesterday, were lastly visited our home 7 years ago,so they can expected from us to give times. Besides that, as they don't live in Bangladesh, they want to see as well as visit many places with us. Here one thing I should mention that, now I am the only one person who can make their plan true where my mom is always busy with making foods,my father & sister is now out of Dhaka, my brother goes for his job,and as I have no classes I have to give them time where anyone of them has no idea about my situations. Another thing is that I am the same age person with them & that is why they also expecting me more with them to enjoy the time.

Anyway we have to lead our lives with this kind of situations. So no need to be worry & lets hope that I'll be a "Superwoman" who can do all the things together  without feeling tired or tensed..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home