Reflection of Today's "Use of Technoloy in ELT" class
Before starting the class, I was thinking that all the students would sit for a quiz but then sir informed that it would not be held on today. Then I became happy but at the end of the class,all of my happiness became bitter where sir gave lots of task for the next week.
In the class we the students got familiar with two new things and these are "pod castings" & "hot potatoes". Both of these are interesting things where through pod casting I can record my voice and make audio. on the other hand through hot potatoes I can make online quizzes in differently which also gives feedback to the students.
All the interesting things are good when it is open and it became complicated when someone has to do all the things within a time limit where it is forced. Though we know that without any force, students do not want to do any activities, is it judgmental to give lots of tasks for a week where sufferings of one task (Wiki-page) is not even finished..??!!
Today I got lots of task and the first task is about to write my class reflection in blog within today,second task is to write the steps what I followed fro opening my wiki-page within tomorrow,third task is to select a lesson for the final project in the next class, fourth task is to make a podcast through "Audacity" and post it in our group, fifth task is to make some activities by following "Hot potatoes". Besides this I have a teaching session in another course as well as a written assignment on tomorrow. In addition in next week I have another quiz with this course's two quizes.
Is it possible to do all the things quite nicely..??! I dont think so and truely speaking I am so much tensed about all these things where I am inexperienced of using hot potatoes and audacity.In this case one thing we could do or sir could manage that to do this work practically in the class which would decrease our stresses. As in this level,we know that some of the students are expert & some are very weak,so its become a questionable issue to me whether its good for all the students or not...!!!
Moreover my house is full of guests and with my other family members I have to give times to them .
Anyway hope not to get worry about these and to be a "Superwoman" and do all the things within time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home