Celebration of Eid Vacation
Our university had closed from 31st July to 6th August & I went to my home district with my family. It was really an amazing tour where I enjoyed the every bit of moment with my near & dear ones. I had passed the most important time with my cousins where we seldom meet with each other because we all live so far from each others. Whole vacation we passed by eating delicious cakes, food items which normally we do not take in city life. Our neighbors became so much happy to see all of us. the most important thing was the boat journey which was so amazing. We went so far from our home & it is impossible to express our enjoyable within words. So I passed my vacation very nicely in my home town with fresh air, environment, village people and having some exceptional food items.


2 Comments:
i miss my childhood eid. I think you enjoyed your eid very much.Me too but i could not go my village.
Exactly....you know I was just feeling like in heaven & its impossible to describe it in words. I do believe that you can realize my feelings because you had that kind of experiences also...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home