Challenges Regarding Making Final Proejct
Yes I am facing lots of challenges to make my final project. I am listing the challenges below:
- First challenge is there are lot of software to use to make tool but the problem relates with the system where i have to pay buy cash or card. it is really really a big challenge for me.
- Secondly, I have another final exam on day after tomorrow which also poking me to make myself tensed with.
- Third thing is I got enough time yesterday to reduce my final projects work but the problem is, yesterday I had to submit another final reflection paper through email which interrupted me to do this work.
- Forth challenge is, little knowledge of using ICT where I can not feel confident to do anything. every time I think, if anyone give instructions of doing the thing, will be help me. But unfortunately, I have to do all the tings alone where there is no one to give suggestions.
- Fifth challenge is , there is no limitation of tasks what we should make for teaching. so I am thinking about others' exercises where if I make less than others, my marks will be decrease my marks

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home