Expectations VS Reality..!!!
It is very sad when the expectation of any person can not matches with the reality. I had posted some reasons for passing my semester break with some graceful incidents as well as I was just waiting for the time.
Today I had informed that my father & mother both had to get admitted in hospital on next Sunday because they are suffering with diseases. Its really very tough to think anything for a child where his or her parents are no good at all. As they are getting old day by day, it is very critical time for them where as children along with my siblings, I have to do some tasks which can make them relaxed.
On next Sunday, they will admit on Apollo Hospital & besides this I will also go with them as my brothers are busy with some unavoidable tasks. here I want to mention another important thing that I am going to finished my examination of my first semester. It is good that I can help them by staying besides them because if I could had examinations on that day, It would be a very bad situation for me. So in this case, I am lucky that I will do all the tasks within tomorrow.
So now I want to see my parents physically as well as mentally good at all. I am so tensed about their conditions. Now my main intention to care of them so that they can not feel tensed about their physical conditions.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home