Friday, 22 August 2014

Final Examination of TSL 604 (Open Book)

               In this semester I have taken four courses and by tomorrow I am going to finish my final examinations for the semester. One thing I want to mention here is that from all the courses, TSL 604 (leadership & Management in ELT) is a course which I liked most. In addition, I can say this a course where i learned so many things without getting any force this is the perfect way of learning & teaching because this is the teacher's ability to make all the students engaged without any force.

             The most interesting & important thing is we gave two quizes in the course where both were open book examinations. besides this tomorrow will be remained same. But here I should mention the best quality of the instructor that the question pattern or style where he does this with unbelievable tricks what makes all the students to think deeply & it doest not matter where the materials are open or close.

               As today I was in the class & I back to home at 9pm, I am feelings tired to read or revised the items of the course. I do believe that I have some knowledge of the chapter what he completed in the class and if I go through these in the morning, I will be able to take part in the examination.

               We the students were informed by the instructor that most probably he wont be able to take class from next semester & its really so much bad news for me. Surely I will miss his ways of teaching &  the tasks where it was full of interactions between him & students. He also putted us in such situations, so that automatically we got engaged with the situation for finding out or getting the real answers.

             So far, he is one of the best teachers I have ever seen in my life. I will try to follow his advices as well as try to make my classes interactive like he did with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home