Friday, 22 August 2014

Reflection of Final Project Presentation of TSL-506

                 Today in TSL 506 course we were supposed to present our final project(Use of technology in teaching) in front of the class & along with some students I was there from 3:30 pm to 8:40. The class was full of excitements where I was eagerly waiting to see other's way of using technology.Yes now I can say, I have learned so many things from today's presentations.

                  I have learned not only from others way of using technology, but also knew some new things from our instructor such as we should always use "Materials"rather than "Material", "Skills" rather than "Skills", "Rationale" rather than "Rational" which seemed really informative as well as effective learning.

                  It was the last class of our course & honestly speaking, I had faced lots of tasks with pressures but in the class I was just thinking that yes, from the course I had learned so many things which I cannot explain in words. In the beginning of the course, I thought that I would suffer a lot with the course as I had little knowledge of ICT. But now without any doubt I can say this is really really a very important for the learners to teach in the classroom.

                 Now at this point, I am really feeling blessed where I have learned so many things from the course instructor, my classmates as well as the overall environment with the logistic supports. I hope that in future InShaAllah I will use the learned things in the classroom with the students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home