Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Good Time with A Helpful Classmate

           Yesterday we had a make class & though it was raining when I started to go, I went in the class.Then after going in front of the class, one person asked me whether am a student of TESOL or not. then told me to go to another floor to attend the class. Then I went as well as saw some presentation.

            Our class was finished at 6pm then me with one of my classmates went to the lab for discussing & finding some sources to make our project good. we searched for a long time when se started to go to our home from university, then the time was 8:10 pm. Then we thought that we would be benefited by these things we collected from there. in addition, she also gave me some interesting PC games which I collected to play in semester break.

          That time we also shared our personal things with each other like what would we do after going home & day after that day etc. it was a good time what I passed with her. After coming home I explored the websites but i did not get any scope to use because all were required to pay money & then use.whatever it is, the time I passed with her was noticeable to remember. that was the first time I left varsity in so late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home