My Feelings of Tomorrow's Project
Now at this time I am really tensed about tomorrow because we are going to present our final project on the basis of our learning from TSL 507 course(use of Technology in ELT).
Yes I can confidently say that I have learned so many new things for the first time in my life such as use of hot potatoes, audacity, open own wiki, blog, how can we use technology to teach speaking, reading, listening and writing skills etc.
Even tough I am so tensed because I can not make my final project with some good software. May be because of lack of appropriate knowledge in ICT. I am trying to do it. Still I am trying to do. I do not know how it will be or how can I overcome my tensed situation.
Hope along with my other classmates I also try to give & show my best. Now I am thinking differently that whatever it is, my condolences are to learn so many new things through the whole semester.
Hope In Sha Allah, I will use these in my teaching..!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home