Reflection of Final Presentation of Teaching Practicum-1
In teaching practicum course our two course instructors had divided the schedule for presenting the final presentation in 3 days. I got the opportunity to present my own experiences, learing, challenges, future implementation of the course. at first when I got the scope, I twas worried because today I had another presentation with two assignment submission. But now I can realize how good it was to give it first because the first thing was I got .05 more for presenting it on the very first day & the second thing was I felt relaxed after finishing the presentation stress. I was the first presenter & then I presented my learning experiences nicely in front of the class as well as I was satisfied with my performance.
Now I can share here some of my learning such as how to handle a class, how to make materials depending on the student's levels, age, background, engagement etc, how to make lesson plan, how to keep smiling in teaching, how to make report on the basis of others teaching, self reflection report, portfolio management, different theories of learning, micro teaching, peer teaching, group work, pair work, time management etc.
I can honesty say that it was really an enjoyable semester with this course where practically i had learned lots of interesting thing in terms of teaching.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home