Reflection of TSL-503(How to Evaluate a Textbook)
In this class we have learn how can a textbook book be evaluated by considering some important factors. I really felt good when I think that now I can at least know the good & bad sides of a textbook because before that I had no ideas about textbook though I criticzied with others about the content without knowing the exact as well as logical things.
we have learn some checklist where by using these we can evaluate a textbook and these are 1)attractiveness & physical make up
2) Layout
3)Content
4) Vocabulary & grammar
5) Skills development
6) Excercises & activilty
7) General
With this checklist we also have to consider some procedures for evaluating a textbook such as external evaluation , internal evaluation & general evaluation.
External Evaluation:
It deals with cover page, get-up, pictures, font, color, quality of the pages etc.
Internal Evaluation:
It deals with lesson unit, organizations of lessons, materials, test, exercises etc.
General Evaluation:
It deals with layout, presentations, tasks, flexibility, teach-ability etc.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home