Reflection of TSL-506 (Final Presentation of Teaching Practicum-1)
The final presentation's days were divided into 3 days where for the first day,there were no presenters except one person. then our sir & ma'am became tensed. then they decided that they would select the presenters as well as the presenters would get 0.5 marks more for giving the first day because there was only one day to get prepared for the presentation.Then with others 6 presenters, they also declared my name.
In the day I was the first presenter & presented my experiences over the whole semester within exact 10 minutes. I did it successfully where I got 9.25 marks out of 10. there I focued on my learning as well as my way of learning.
The activities we have done in the whole semester was :
The task accomplishment I did:
At first I am giving the list of task accomplishment & then the description part with my experiences are described in below:
At first I am giving the list of task accomplishment & then the description part with my experiences are described in below:
a) Micro Teaching (Two)
b) Peer Teaching
1.
Speaking
2.
Listening
3.
Reading
4.
Writing
c)
Class Observation
1.
DEVPro(BEP managers)
2.
Pre-university
3.
EAP
4.
Open class (pre-university)
d) Report on observations
e) Reflections on Micro & Peer Teaching
f) Portfolio Management
g)
Final Paper
It is very tough to
conclude a lot of experiences in few words. Truly speaking it was a great
semester with this course & surely I am looking forward for “Teaching
Practicum-2” from where I can learn more & use my learning &
experiences over there. In addition I did not only learn pedagogical things, I
also got other kind of experiences like how people speak, how present
themselves which are important in human beings.
I have faced obviously many challenges where you know I I took 4 course in this semester; I had to first consider the time management of the students including me & my group members. Besides that another thing is printing part which made some problems. Another challenge was the “Smiling Face” where it is very important to keep smiling face in front of the class & at first it was a challenge where I was not used to smile without any logical reason but now it really gives me a bundle of happiness when I smile & think that the teacher take this as a good side of mine.
My experiences go through with…
·
Knowledge- self+ other which allow to make a
good relationship
·
Understanding- action+ motive
·
Belief- teaching & learning
·
Perception- purpose & reason
·
Attitude-openness or rejection
·
Awareness-limitation & opportunities
The way of my learning:
In my way , The Head, The Hand & The Heart takes very important parts.
In my way , The Head, The Hand & The Heart takes very important parts.
1) The head helps me to think & which deals with intellectual ability
of a person. It helped me to think critically in discussion, giving feedbacks,
observing the class & made me prepare to use the good sides of others in my
teaching as well as to remove bad qualities.
2)The hand which helps me to do works & it
deals with the behavior of a person. It helped me to do
different activities
such as writing, body language(movement, gesture etc.) & with the help of
these to
teach & learn effectively.
3)The heart helps a
person to feel which goes with the emotion of that person. It helped me to
think the situation & motives of teaching- learning & then make good
relationships with the students so that they could feel me or think me as a
supporter rather than a teacher.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home