Reflection of TSL-604(Financial Management & Marketing)
In the class we have learn financial management & marketing of an organization. As I have completed my graduation in English, I had no idea about management or mrketing. At first I was very scared of these because I thought the new things would be hard to get. In addition I missed the last class which was about this lesson. Then as most of the students were absent, our instructor repeated the thing for us.
Here sir just gave the summary & important thing related with marketing & finance. I have learned a new thing which was "Strategic Window" which means what the organization has & what the demands of the market within a time limit. If the demand of the market & the organization's having matches, that is the perfect time for the organization to invest.
In the class sir also talked about some previous discussed topics where some students want to know such as learning organization, problem tree etc.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home