Reflection of the Whole Day
Today the day I passed is really historical where from 10:30 am to 7pm I with my other classmates attended in classes randomly. It is the first time happened this kind of situation. In one hand the whole busy day in class & on the other hand the stresses of two presentations, two assignment submission made me tired also.
At first I did the first class from 10:30 to 1:45 where it was full of lecture based class. Then the next class started from 2pm to 3:30 where I gave my presentation & then went to the university canteen for few moment to take snacks and then next class started from 3:30pm to 6:20 where this was mainly on the basis of the assignment & presentation.
The whole day it was so busy & now I can feel relax....

2 Comments:
you feel relax!!!!!! till 22nd august we people can not feel relax. we have to omit the word "relax" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......but this also enjoyable...stay busy-is good :p
ha..ha...ha...
you are right but the thing is few loads of work has been decreased....though lots of loads is remaining...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home