Saturday, 9 August 2014

Reflection on TSL 604 class

          Today was the second last of this course & in the whole class we told our problems or difficulties regarding our taught lessons. We had selected 4 chapters for discussing & among those I have selected one & he made us to understand on the topics where I got familiar with "Financial Department" of an organization. here I have learn the principals of the department, the responsibilities, the managerial systems, selling, marketing, key requirements of the department etc.

          In the mean time we were sharing our views also. In this case it is really mentionable that our instructor will not take any course from the next semester because of his other tasks & obviously this is a a very bad luck for us to lose a teacher like him. In addition he told that he is going to miss all of us & truly speaking I will surely miss his lecture, interaction part between him & students, the strategies to find out all the answers from the students, supportive behavior etc. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home